Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I was lucky to be able to spend father's day this year with my dad and grampie - two great men in my life who I love dearly.

My dad is kind, patient (necessary when raising 3 girls) and always there for me.  From researching papers for me to always slipping me a twenty dollar bill when I was a broke student to being my travel agent to instilling in me a love of history and reading and so much more.  I was fortunate to carpool with my dad to and from work for almost two years and those are times I will always treasure.  Thanks for everything Dad!

I also have a wonderful grandfather whose love and support for me is never ending.  I love spending as much time as I can with my grandparents and was lucky enough to go to college near them and travel with them as much as I do.  As my grampie turns 86 tomorrow he continues to be a fantastic example to me and all my cousins of an active person who stills bicycles with us and works on his iPad everyday.  Thank you Grampie for all the fun times and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment