Sunday, May 1, 2011

April showers bring May flowers


I hope this saying is true!  While we have not had as crazy spring weather as some, I am still excited for warm weather and blooming flowers.  These yummy lemon cupcakes seemed just the thing to usher in May :)

I found the recipe on one of my new favorite cooking blogs.  I decided to go for them because a. I had a lot of lemons, b. I had a lot of limoncello (a lemon liqueur from Italy - thanks Jeannie & Allison!) and c. I had some tasty dyed blue frosting.  I took a lil bit of an artistic license with the decorating because hey, what else would you do for May Day?  Enjoy!

And also this weekend I learned how to bake with yeast - pizza dough and bread!  It's easy!  So look for more recipes coming up...

1 comment:

  1. I can say with certainty that this cupcake was DELISH!
    Miss you already, Er!

    ReplyDelete