Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy Chocolate Chip Day!

Yes, you read that correctly.  It is chocolate chip day and it's awesome!  Of course there are many ways to celebrate this holiday from chocolate chip cookies to just eating a handful of choco chips straight from the bag (no shame in that :) but I decided to celebrate with chocolate chip pancakes.  I was inspired by this article that my boyfriend recently sent me.  He knows I love pancakes and running and this article proved that my love of pancakes is actually a good thing for after I run.  Win-win!

I usually just make pancakes for myself so this recipe for Joy the Baker, the single lady pancake, is perfect for me!  Plus I love to eat one GIANT pancake - it's the best!


You can add anything to the pancake - blueberries, raspberries, strawberries - but since we have a special holiday today I thought that chocolate chips were most appropriate (ok, every time I make this recipe I think it's appropriate necessary to put in chocolate chips.  I mean c'mon I have to go through this large Costco bag somehow!)


Enjoy celebrating chocolate chips today and let's be honest, every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment